We’re now accepting applications for the 2018 scholarship
At BestValueSchools.org, we know how important it is to get a college degree, so we’re thrilled to announce our 2018 scholarship program. One lucky student will be awarded a $500 scholarship.
Scholarship Details and Requirements
- The scholarship amount is $500
- Must be at least 18 years old
- The applicant must be attending a college or university in the fall of 2018
For the essay, please write about something you have done in the past year that has made a difference in your community. It needs to must be at least 400 words
How to Apply
A winner will be selected on July 31, 2018
The scholarship will be paid directly to the scholarship recipient’s college or university.
At BestValueSchools.org, we value privacy. We will not contact you unless you are the scholarship recipient.
Necessary Documents Required of Scholarship Recipient
- Publicity/Liability Release
- Headshot photograph in high-resolution
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the scholarship submission process begin and end?
- The essay needs to be submitted by July 15, 2018. The winner will be notified via email after August 15, 2018.
Who is eligible to apply?
- Any student who will be attending college in the fall of 2018
How will the essays be judged?
- The essays will be reviewed and judged by creativity, specificity, and grammar.