If you’re starting school this fall or taking classes from an online university, we have compiled a list of student discounts for you to take advantage of.
- Amazon: Anyone that has a valid .edu email can join Amazon Student. Get free 2-day shipping, unlimited photo storage through Prime photos, and student discounts on all kinds of products.
- Fedex: Students save 30% on sending a document with an envelope, and 20% on sending packages.
- Jo-Ann: When students register for the student discount program they can get 10% off all crafts and supplies at every purchase.
- Inkspector: Looking for the cheapest ink around town? Students find discounted ink refills and cartridges here for all those papers they write throughout a semester.
- Guilford Press: This store offers 40% off the price of books, videos, journals, and newsletters for full-time students.
- Kindle Store: All student textbooks are 85% off the normal price when bought through the Kindle Store.
- Slugbooks.com: Compare textbook prices from Amazon, BookRenter, and even the college book store with prices found on slugbooks.com. Students will be surprised and save a ton of money on expensive books.
- Barnes and Noble: Students save up to 90% on used textbooks at Barnes and Noble.
- Sam’s Club: Show a student ID when signing up for a Sam’s Club Collegiate Membership, and get a $15 Sam’s Club gift card and extra deals.
- Sally Beauty Supply: Present a student ID upon purchase, and students become eligible for discounts on over 6,000 products.
- Banana Republic: With a student ID, receive 15% off any full-priced purchase.
- Crew: Students receive 15% off normally full-priced purchase.
- Ann Taylor: 15% off the entire in-store or online purchase with a student ID.
- Eddie Bauer: At Eddie Bauer, students get a 10–15% discount on their purchases.
- Modcloth: If registered with UNiDAYS, students are able to receive 10% off an entire online purchase.
- Shoesbuy.com: Students get 20% off an entire online purchase.
- Urban Outfitters: Students can register with UNiDAYS, and receive 10% off online purchases.
- TopShop: Students get a 10% discount all year round after registering with Student Beans or UNiDAYS.
- ASOS: If students register with studentrate.com, they receive free shipping.
- Charlotte Russe: If students show their student ID in store, they will get a 10% discount.
- Goodwill: Several Goodwill locations will give students an additional 10% off their thrifty purchase.
- Madewell: Students get a 15% discount in stores when they present their ID.
- The Limited: Get the latest styles 15% off with a student ID.
- Medelita: Nursing and Med students get 20% off scrubs, and free shipping for orders over $50.
- Club Monaco: Get 20% off full-priced and sale items either online or in stores with a valid student ID at the time of purchase.
- Brooks Brothers: College students can still dress the preppy part in oxfords without breaking the bank. Students get 15% off in stores.
- Kate Spade: Students won’t have to wait to make big purchases until after graduation. At Kate Spade, students get 15% off deal any full-priced item deal before they even try on the cap and gown.
- Necessary Clothing: Get 20% off an online purchase of over $100 dollars as a student.
- Toms Shoes: Students get 10% of their order in cashback and free shipping; and with the Toms Shoes promise, you can even guarantee that Toms will donate an additional pair of shoes to a child in need!
- Kenneth Cole: Get up to 20% off the entire store purchase with a student ID at Kenneth Cole.
- Sprouts: At select locations students can receive up to 15% off their entire purchase on a specified day of the week.
- Kroger: At certain locations Kroger grocery stores will give students up to 5% off their purchase.
Electronics and Digital Services
- Apple: Students get education pricing on Apple computers, software, and select third-party products. That could mean as much as $200 off the next laptop.
- Adobe: Students get 60% off Adobe creative Creative Cloud; which makes it only $20 a month to download and use any Adobe product.
- JourneyEd: Looking for discounted software like Microsoft Office and Adobe? Check out JourneyEd before laying down the big bucks.
- HP: If a student registers for HPs student store, they will get up to 35% percent off printers, computers, and other supplies.
- Lenovo: Need a new printer? Students get up to a 25% discount on Lenovo products.
- Inkjet Willy: Students save up to 10% on remanufactured and compatible ink and toner with a student ID.
- Sprint: If your university participates in Sprint’s Discount Program, students receive a monthly service discount when signing up for sprint.
- Spotify: Whether it is for a party, study session, or road trip, students receive unlimited access to music for 50% off. Spotify Premium, which removes ads and allows unrestricted use of playlists on smartphones, is a great way for students to get the music they want when they want it.
- Microsoft: As a student, you get 10% off when you shop at Microsoft Store.
- Dell University: Get a computer, sound system, TV, or other technology at a discounted price at Dell University.
- RadioShack: As a student you are probably in need or a cord here and there. Get it at 10% with a valid student ID.
- Sony: Making a new tech purchase? Review the select list of discounted items first for students at Sony.
- Redbox: Get a one-day free rental for the weekend when you create an account, or like Redbox on facebook.
Food and Dining
- Chipotle: Present a student ID at checkout, and receive a free drink.
- Dairy Queen: Most Dairy Queen locations offer a 10% discount to students, depending on location.
- Chik-Fil-A: Get a free drink when you present your student ID.
- Waffle House: Depending on the location, students get 10% off the entire meal.
- Burger King: Grab a burger and fries at 10% off the whole meal with a student ID.
- Papa John’s Pizza: This pizza discount depends on location; so stop in to your nearest Papa John’s and ask about their student discount.
- Pizza Hut: Depending on the location, students get a 10-20% discount off the entire purchase.
- TCBY: Students get a 15% discount on entire purchase at the register with a valid student ID.
- Arby’s: Enjoy an Arby’s melt, or anything else at 10% off the entire meal.
- Buffalo Wild Wings: Grab your favorite BBQ spicy wings or other favorite at 10% off with a student ID.
- Domino’s: Most Domino’s have a student promotions; stop in to your local Domino’s to see what’s on the table.
- McDonald’s: At select locations, students can grab a happy meal at 10% off.
- Qdoba: Students can party on with a $5 burrito meal and free drinks.
- Subway: Students can eat real food at a 10% discount by showing their student ID at Subway.
- Firehouse Subs: If your school has an existing partnership with Firehouse, you could be in luck for 10% off a sub.
Travel and Transportation
- Greyhound: Students save 20% on travel fare, and 40% on shipping rates with Greyhound.
- Student Universe: Are you a student between the ages of 18 and 25? If so, you may be able to get special rates on flights, hotels, and tours around the world. All you need is a copy of your class schedule and a student ID.
- Amtrak: If students sign up for Amtrak’s student signature card, they can save up to 15% on train fares.
- Student Traveler: Check out different trips you could go on with other students at an affordable rate through student traveler.
- Jiffy Lube: Get $10, or 10% off your next visit at Jiffy Lube just for being a student.
- Travelosophy: Looking for discounted airfare for students to Europe, Asia, the Middle East, or Africa? Check out this site before booking anything else.
- Coach USA: Check for a student discount near your university before traveling home for the weekend.
- State Farm: Mom and Dad will be happy with a 25% discount for good grades. The best part about this deal, is that the savings extend beyond graduation, until you turn 25 years old.
- Farmers: Students who earn a 3.0, or “B” average, or who are on the Dean’s list, qualify for a student discount. Find a local insurance agent for more details.
- Esurance: Students who earn a “B” average or better, and who have a clean driving record qualify for car insurance.
- Travelers Insurance: Students who maintain a GPA of 3.0 or better are eligible of receiving an 8% discount. For students who live over 100 miles away from home, Traveler’s Insurance provides a 7% discount.
- Mercury Insurance: Mercury offers student discounts in select states for students who are still on a parent’s insurance plan, and are able to maintain a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Allstate Insurance: Students who earn A’s will receive a 20% discount off their insurance plan, and students who are attending a school over 100 miles away are eligible to receive 35% off their premium insurance policy.
- Geico: Students who are between the age of 16 and 25 that maintain a GPA of 3.0 or higher can receive up to $200 off of their insurance policy.
- New York Times: Students get unlimited digital access to the New York Times for just $1 a week, or Monday through Friday print delivery for $3.75 a week, with unlimited digital access.
- The Wall Street Journal: Students can stay up to date on current events and important issues for just $1 a week.
- The Economist: Students have access to another $1 digital subscription to the economist weekly edition, which includes daily briefing emails and access to The Economist in audio.
- AMC Theaters: Students get a discounted movie ticket when they show their student ID.
- Cinemark: Grab some popcorn and check out this link to find a student discount at a Cinemark location near you.
- Regal Theaters: Plug in your zip code on the Regal Theaters website to see if a theater near you offers student promotions.
- Washington Nationals Tickets: Students get 25% off tickets that are under $25 when bought at the box office.
- New York Mets: Grab a baseball cap and bring $10 for a student-priced ticket to a Mets game!
- 24 Hour Fitness: Most gyms offer student rates on memberships, but it depends on the gym location.
- Gold’s Gym: Students get a summer membership for a discounted price of only $159.
- Eastern Mountain Sports: Students get 15% off of full-price national brand products, and 20% off of Eastern Mountain Sports products with a student ID.
- Corepower Yoga: Students get up to a 25% discount on drop in classes, and all first time students get one free week of yoga.
- Discount Dance Supply: Throw on some ballet slippers, and prance around celebrating 10% off the first purchase.
- Sprint: Depending on the location, students could receive an average of 10% off their monthly phone bill.
- Verizon: Students can get up to $65 cash back at participating locations.
- AT&T: Students who plug in their information to this link can verify if they qualify for a monthly student discount.
- T-mobile: Students can fill out this form to see if they are eligible for a monthly discount, depending on participating schools.