The Friends theme song is catchy, fun, and oddly relatable during these times.
No one told you life was going to be this way. Maybe your job’s a joke and you’re broke. You can’t meet anyone new, so your love life’s D.O.A.
Well, even if it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, or even your year – we’re here for you.
Here at BestValueSchools.org, we believe that we need to be there for each other when the rain starts to pour.
What’s the best way to be here for you? By paying you $1,000 to watch the entire Friends series!
We will pay 5 fans $1,000 each to watch every episode of the series so that even in these times of social distancing, you can spend time with Friends (and get rewarded for it!).
How to Get the Perfect Dream Job
We’re looking for Friends fans that have lively, outgoing social media personalities and would love to live stream their Friends marathon using the hashtag @bestvalueschools.org and #bestvalueschools.org
- Must be 18 years old (or older)
- Allowed to work in the United States
- Be an active social media user
What does the job entail? Simply watch every episode of Friends wherever you want and post it on your social media while you watch (or live stream!).
Once you’re done watching the series, you’ll rank your favorite episodes and post them online.
The whole watching experience will consist of the following:
- 10 seasons
- 236 episodes
- $1,000 from BestValueSchools.org
How to Apply
Are you the ultimate Friends fan? Then sign up and join your friends at BestValueSchools.org!
Simply fill out the following application and let us know in 200 words what makes you the best candidate for this position.
Tell us what makes you the perfect fit for this perfect dream job and show us how (and where) you will share your experience on social media.
Ready to watch Friends and get paid for it? Fill out the following form (every question must be answered):
The Official Rules
The rules of the competition and the prize for the winner are as follows:
- The promoter of this competition is BestValueSchools.org whose principal office is located at 180 N. UNIVERSITY AVENUE, SUITE 270, PROVO, UTAH, 84601.
- Employees of BestValueSchools.org or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- Persons must be at least 18 years old, or otherwise have reached the age of majority under the laws of the state where you reside, in order to participate.
- Only residents of the United States are eligible to participate.
- Perfect Dream Job VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- There is NO ENTRY FEE AND NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER THIS COMPETITION. Any purchase or consideration otherwise given by entrants will not improve one’s chances of winning.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are available via www.BestValueSchools.org. Individuals may enter to win by clicking on the participation link on BestValueSchools.org’s website. Upon clicking the participation link, entrants will be asked to provide their name and contact information so that BestValueSchools.org can notify the winner of the results.
- Closing date for entry will be December 1, 2020. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- BestValueSchools.org shall select up to five (5) Recipients from the entire pool of eligible entries. Recipient(s) will be selected based on the quality of the application as judged by BestValueSchools.org employees.
- The Recipient(s) will be notified by email and/or letter within 7 days at the closing date. If the Recipient(s) cannot be contacted, are not eligible, or do not claim the opportunity to participate in the Perfect Dream Job within 10 days of notification, BestValueSchools.org reserves the right to withdraw the offer from the Recipient(s) and pick a replacement Recipient(s).
- Recipient(s) acknowledge that participation in the Perfect Dream Job will be as an independent contractor. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employee-employer relationship is intended or created by the acceptance of the Perfect Dream Job. Recipient(s) have no authority to bind BestValueSchools.org to contracts, make any agreement or representations on BestValueSchools.org’s written consent. Recipient(s) shall not be eligible to participate in any vacation, group medical or life insurance, disability, profit sharing, or retirement benefits, or any other fringe benefits or benefit plans offered by BestValueSchools.org to its employees. BestValueSchools.org is not responsible for withholding or paying any income, payroll, Social Security, or other federal, state, or local taxes, making any insurance contributions, including unemployment or disability, or obtaining worker’s compensation insurance on Recipient(s) behalf. Recipient(s) acknowledge that stipend is subject to all applicable taxes. Recipient(s) are solely responsible for all such taxes or contributions, including penalties and interest.
- The Perfect Dream Job consists of watching all 10 seasons (236 episodes) of Friends from start to finish via whatever platform you prefer. Recipient(s) must already have access to a streaming service and/or cable to complete challenge requirements. BestValueSchools.org will notify the Recipient(s) how to complete the Challenge requirements.
- Prior to the start of the Ultimate Dream Job, the Recipient(s) will receive a welcome package mailed to the Recipient(s).The value of the movie-watching kit is approximately $155.00 USD.
- The Ultimate Dream Job is conducted by BestValueSchools.org and is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with any of the properties listed above or their affiliates.
- Upon completion of the Perfect Dream Job, Recipient(s) will receive a one-time payment of $1000.00 USD. Upon completion of the Perfect Dream Job, funds shall be distributed no earlier than 30 days following Recipient notification.
- No cash alternative to the tv show-watching kit will be offered. Opportunity to participate in the Ultimate Dream Job is not transferable. BestValueSchools.org reserves the right to substitute the movie-watching kit items with items of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Where legally required, the Recipient(s) name(s) will be available upon request 28 days after the closing date. To request the Recipient(s) names, please send the request in a stamped addressed envelope to the following address:
180 N. UNIVERSITY AVENUE, SUITE 270
- BestValueSchools.org reserves the right to cancel or amend this Perfect Dream Job and these Terms and Conditions without notice.
- BestValueSchools.org’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the Perfect Dream Job will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Perfect Dream Job and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by Utah law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Utah.
- By submitting an application for this Perfect Dream Job, applicants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.